"Problem with the Feeder" message on the SendPro C Auto
If you see the message Problem with the Feeder, an envelope or label may be stuck in the transport deck.
Products affected: SendPro® C Auto (7H20A, R7H20A, R7H20AM)
If an envelope jams in your device feeder, the message Problem with the Feeder appears.
This issue is usually caused by a jam in the feeder.
- Open the feeder cover.
- Lift up on the jam release lever and move it to the left until it clicks into place.
- Pull the envelope slightly to the left, then out the front.
- Move the jam release lever back to its original position and close the feeder cover.
- Load the mail stack properly on the feed deck.
- Make sure the moistener setting lever is in the right position for your envelopes.
- Tap Start to continue.
UPDATED: 16 June 2023