Checking for updates in DeviceHub for Mac in Sendpro Online
Running the Auto Update Functionality for Device Hub on your Mac computer.
Products affected: SendPro®
You can check if a new version of DeviceHub software is available to download.
- Control click on the DeviceHub icon on your Mac.
- Select Check for update.
- If a new version of DeviceHub is available a pop up will appear asking if you want to update? Click OK.
- Wait a few minutes as the new version of DeviceHub is loaded onto your system.
- Click OK. Your DeviceHub software will restart.
- Notification of the updated software will appear in a pop-up on your system. Your DeviceHub is now successfully updated and is running up to date software.
UPDATED: 21 April 2023