Setting up the Given To action in PitneyTrack Inbound
For faster delivery, the recipient's name can be automatically entered in the Given to field. For a more robust chain of custody, you can require the person performing the delivery to select the recipient.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
- Select Settings > Delivery.
- Under Given To Field Options, select the desired options for Web Browser and Mobile App deliveries:
- Pre-fill with recipient’s name: The recipient's name is automatically entered into the Given to field.
- Choose during delivery: The recipient's name must be selected at the time of delivery.
- If you want to update the package location with the Given To person's location when delivering packages, select Use 'Given To' person's location as the package location.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023