Resetting a J794 Cordless Barcode Scanner in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can reset a J794 Cordless Barcode Scanner by disconnecting and reconnecting it.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Disconnect the host USB cable. Wait 3 seconds.
- Reconnect the host USB cable.
- Reconnect the power supply.
- Scan the pairing barcode on the cradle and put the scanner in the cradle for 5 seconds.
- Try scanning a package barcode again.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023