Using the PitneyTrack mobile app in offline mode
The PitneyTrack mobile app provides support for offline receiving and delivery.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Be aware of the following when using the PitneyTrack mobile app offline:
- You must be connected to Wi-Fi or cellular in order to sign in to the PitneyTrack mobile app.
- Once signed in, you can use the Receive, Edit, and Deliver functions while not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Supported carrier barcodes can be decoded while in offline mode.
- Records created offline are saved locally on the device for up to 40 days for PitneyTrack Inbound. Records older than this will be deleted and not uploaded.
- Once the device is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular, pending offline transactions are automatically uploaded.
- The app's search feature will retrieve any records that are stored locally and are less than or equal to 40 days old. Those records may be edited.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023