Delivering a package from the desktop in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can deliver a package to the recipient using the desktop software rather than a Tracking Assistant.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- On the Receive Packages tab, select Deliver, or from the Receiving menu at the top, select Single Recipient under Deliver.
- Scan the carrier barcode, enter the tracking number manually, or click + to generate a unique tracking number. All available package information is automatically filled in.
- Based on the barcode scanned, the Recipient field may be filled in. If not, select the Recipient field and start typing the name, then select the recipient from the list. If the recipient is not in the list, select the + to add them to your contacts.
- The Status field defaults to Delivered. Select the drop-down arrow to change if needed.
- Select the Package Location field and select the location. As you select each level - Site, Building, Floor, and Mailstop - the next level appears automatically.
- The Given To field may be filled in based on your delivery settings. If not, select the Given To field and start typing the name, then select the name from the list. If the person is not in the list, select the + to add them to your contacts.
- (Optional) Select + under Photo to upload images.
- (Optional) Enter any additional comments in the Comments field.
- To view or edit the Carrier, Sender, Photo, Arrived Damaged or Comments for an individual package, click the edit icon next to the package you wish to update. Tap Apply to confirm.
- Select Save to save and move to the next package.
UPDATED: 01 December 2023