Calibrating the PitneyTrack Inbound signature pad
If the signature pad is not responding correctly to the pen, it may need to be calibrated.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- If the LCD signature pad is plugged into the computer, unplug it.
- Before plugging the signature pad back in, place the pen tip in the upper left corner of the screen and hold it there.
- While holding the pen tip in the upper left corner of the screen, plug the signature pad into a USB port on your computer. A small line of dots will appear in the upper left corner of the LCD screen.
- While holding the pen at a natural writing angle, lift the pen tip from the display, then press the pen tip back down on the top left dot and hold it there. The mark will disappear from the upper left corner, and then it will reappear in the lower right corner.
- Lift the pen tip from the display, then press the pen tip on the bottom right dot and hold it there. A wave will cross the screen from top to bottom. The signature pad is now calibrated.
- If performance is not acceptable, repeat the steps to calibrate again.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023