Adjusting the PitneyTrack Inbound signature pad display contrast
If the text on the signature pad is too light or too dark, you can adjust the contrast.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- If the signature pad is plugged into the computer, unplug it.
- Before plugging the signature pad back in, place the pen tip in the upper right corner of the screen and hold it there.
- While holding the pen tip in the upper right corner of the screen, plug the signature pad into a USB port on your computer. The top of the screen will display: LIGHTER | DARKER. The bottom of the screen will display ok and the model number of the signature pad.
- If you do not see this, unplug the signature pad and try again, making sure that the pen tip is firmly held on the surface of the screen while plugging it in.
- Adjust the screen contrast:
- To increase the contrast, tap the pen on DARKER until the desired darkness is reached.
- To decrease the contrast, tap the pen on LIGHTER until the desired lightness is reached.
- Once the desired contrast is reached, tap the pen on ok.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023