Adding a custom field in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can add custom fields to several screens, including Contacts, Receive, Edit, Deliver. Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Custom Fields.
- If Don't Use Custom Fields is selected, select Use Custom Fields.
- Select Add Custom Field.
- Enter a Name for the field. Note: The same field name cannot be used within the same Enterprise.
- Select the field Type.
- Text Entry: A single-line free text field.
- List: A list of values from which the user may select.
- In the Enter List Values field, enter each value for the list, pressing Enter after each item.
- (Optional) To set a default value, place the desired default at the top of the list and select Set first value as default.
- (Optional) To make the last used value the default, select Make value Sticky after Save.
If both Set first value as default and Make value Sticky after Save are selected for a List field, then Make value Sticky after Save will take priority.
- Under Assign To Page / Form, select the places / screens in the system where you want the new custom field to appear.
- To make this field visible to only selected divisions, locations, or sites, select them in the Custom Visibility section.
- (Optional) Select Show Preview to see how the field will look. When finished previewing, select Hide Preview.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023