Sending a package reminder email manually in PitneyTrack Inbound
If a recipient has not yet picked up a package, you can send an email to remind them.
- The package must have a recipient assigned to it.
- The recipient must have a valid email address in the address book.
- The "Notify all internal deliveries" setting must be enabled for the recipient.
- Email notifications must be enabled for the current package status.
- Reminder emails will contain the same information as the original email notification, but with the word "Reminder" added to the subject line.
- If the package is delivered, the manual Send Reminder option is not available.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Receiving menu at the top, select Current under Packages.
- Select the arrow next to the desired package to expand it and view the details.
- Select Send Reminder.
UPDATED: 27 October 2023