Viewing and changing the low barcode warning threshold on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
When printing Special Delivery or Signed For mail, your franking machine prints tracking barcodes. The low barcode warning threshold warns you when the amount of tracking barcodes is running low. You are prompted to download more barcodes when you reach the threshold.
- Select Settings from the Home screen.
- Select Applications.
- Select Tracking Services.
- Select the Low barcode warning threshold box.
- Select the Number box and enter the low tracking number warning you want to set.
- Select Continue.
- Select Home to return to the Home screen.
- Sending post using Special Delivery rates on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
- Sending post using Signed For rates on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
UPDATED: 16 August 2023