Adding a division in Pitney Bowes Smart Access Management
Divisions are subsets of your enterprise, which is the topmost level of your organization. Each division can contain multiple locations.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Divisions and locations allow you to:
- Assign users to a specific location
- Give users permission to perform admin tasks for specific divisions or locations
- View data for individual divisions or locations
- Select Settings > Divisions & Locations.
- Select Add Division.
- Enter the division name.
- Select Save and Close or Save and Add Another.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023