Setting up email notifications in PitneyShip Pro
You can have PitneyShip Pro send emails with tracking numbers.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Types of notifications:
- Send tracking emails to recipients: Sends an email with the tracking number when you create a label
- Send tracking emails to myself (or the sender): Sends an email when a shipment is delivered.
In order for tracking and delivery notifications to be sent, the address must include a valid email address.
- Select Settings > Email Notifications.
- To send tracking number emails to recipients, check the boxes in the Send tracking emails to recipients section.
- To send tracking emails to myself (or the sender), check the boxes in the Send tracking emails to myself (or the sender) section.
- (Optional) To change the email subject line, enter it in the Customize the email subject line field.
- (Optional) To see how an email will look, select See a preview. When finished, select Close Email Preview.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023