Printing envelopes in PitneyShip Pro
Envelope printing requires that DeviceHub be installed and configured. You can send envelopes up to 750g within the UK (including Guernsey and Jersey) using this method. If you do not see a Send a Letter tab in your PitneyShip Pro home screen then visit Creating a domestic shipping label.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- On the Send a Letter tab, select Envelope.
- Select your envelope size DL or C5.
- Your destination location will automatically default to UK. If you are sending to Jersey or Guernsey, use the drop down menu to select.
- Your mailing date will default to today. Use the drop down menu to select a mailing date up to one week from today.
- Your postage type will default to standard postage. Use the drop down menu to select Postage with 1D tracking barcode and/or Return address to include a 1D tracking barcode and add a return address if required.
- In service type you can add
- FrankPay Parcelforce Worldwide amount.
- A surcharge.
- Zero print is not available for envelope printing.
- Royal Mail Services
- In Service Details select Standard Services, Signed for Services or Special Delivery Guaranteed Services.
- Select quantity from the drop down.
- Enter your envelope weight or place envelope on your attached scale and click the scale button to read weight.
- Select Letter (up to 100g) or Large Letter (up to 750g).
- In the mail service drop down menu select your chosen service. The cost of that service will be shown on the right hand side.
- Select Add to Envelope.
- If this is the first time you are printing an envelope on a particular printer, Test Print to check your printer settings before printing the postage.
- Select Print Postage.
UPDATED: 16 October 2023