Exporting your history in PitneyShip Pro
You can export history reports from PitneyShip Pro as CSV files.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Sending > Parcels and Letter History.
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown. Select the tab for the type of data you wish to export:
- Shipments: Mailpieces that you have shipped using the Send a Parcel tab (including International mail).
- Letters: Mailpieces that you have sent using the Send a Letter tab (domestic including Guernsey and Jersey).
- Use the filter menus at the top of the list to select the data you wish to export.
- Select the Export All icon.
- Choose a location and save the file.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023