Viewing your history in PitneyShip Pro
You can view the history of your shipping labels. History data is kept for 2 years.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Sending > Parcels and Letter History.
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown. Select the tab for the type of data you wish to export:
- Shipments: Mailpieces that you have shipped using the Send a Parcel tab (including International mail).
- Letters: Mailpieces that you have sent using the Send a Letter tab (domestic including Guernsey and Jersey).
- To view the details of a particular item in the list, select the arrow on the left side to open it.
- To sort the list, click on the column headings with arrows. Click the same heading again to reverse the sort order.
- To filter the list further, use the filter menus and search box at the top of the list.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023