Setting up shipping label printing defaults in PitneyShip Pro
You can select the default print size for shipping labels and whether to print a receipt with each label.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Go to Settings > Print Options.
- Select Choose default printer and print format.
- From the Default Printer menu, choose the default printer.
- If you select Use Browser Printer, labels will open as a PDF, which you can print using your browser's print option.
- If you select a printer, labels will print directly to that printer.
- From the Print Format menu, choose the default label size:
- Roll - 4" x 6"
- Plain Paper - A4
- Tick the Always show this option before printing check box if you want to be able to select and choose the format or printer before printing each label.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023