Checking label refund status in PitneyShip Pro
You can check on the status of your shipping label refund requests in PitneyShip Pro.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Sending menu, select Parcels and Shipping History.
- Select the Shipment or Letters tab.
- If needed, change the date filter or search to locate the desired shipment or letter.
- Select the arrow on the left side to open it.
- View the details in the Status column.
- For postage labels, the status is Refund Requested until the request is approved.
- When approved, the status changes to Refund Approved.
- If the refund is denied, the status changes to Refund Denied. This means that the postal authority has determined that the label was used and therefore will not provide a refund.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023