Refilling postage automatically in PitneyShip Pro
You can automatically add more postage when your Postage Account Balance drops below a certain amount by setting up Automatic Refills.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
To do this:
- Click Settings.
- Select Postage Refills from the drop-down menu.
- Select Automatically Add Postage.
- Set the minimum postage threshold amount. This is the minimum amount that your postage account balance can reach.
- Set the automatic refill amount. This is the value of postage that will be added to your account automatically when the threshold is reached. Note: The minimum and maximum refill amounts are £10 and £9,990 respectively. Please enter an amount that is a multiple of £10, e.g. £20, £30, £40.
- Click Prompt me before postage is automatically refilled or Refill postage without prompting.
- If you do want email notifications, tick the box, enter email addresses separated by commas in the email notification section and click Save.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023