Adding a preset in PitneyShip Pro
Presets save shipment information so that it can be used as a template for printing additional labels in the future. Presets can contain the carrier, weight, dimensions and shipping services. Cost accounts cannot be saved in presets. A preset can be saved when creating a shipping label that has credentials that you want to use at a later date.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Creating a preset
- Select the Send a Parcel tab from the Home screen.
- Select Create Shipping Labels.
- Enter sender and recipient addresses for the label that you are creating. This will not be saved as part of the preset.
- Select your packaging type.
- Enter the weight.
- Select Shop Rates and Services select your chosen service and select Choose Service.
- Select Save as Preset.
- Enter a name for the preset.
- If you wish to save the recipient address as part of the preset, select Include Recipient Address.
- Select OK.
UPDATED: 09 November 2023