Setting up return label options in PitneyShip Pro
You can set a default recipient address for return shipping labels. You can also require a return address on all your postage.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Admin Options.
- Under Postage Permissions, check the Require return address for all postage radio button.
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- To set a default recipient address for return shipping labels, select the address book icon next to Default Return Address.
- Select an address in the list or type part of the desired address in the address field.
UPDATED: 05 October 2023