Searching for contacts in the address book in PitneyShip Pro and PitneyTrack Inbound
If you have a lot of contacts in your address book, you may need to use the search feature to find the one you want.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Go to Settings > Address Book.
- By default, Name, Company, and Email is selected. To search by a different field, select Search By: Name, Company, and Email and select the field you wish to search.
- If you select Name or Company, it will default to a "Begins With" search. To change how the search is performed, select Begins With and select either Ends With or Contains.
- To filter the results by only senders or recipients, select All Types and select Sender or Recipient
- To search only your private contacts, select the Private box.
- To filter the results by Department or Office Location (PitneyTrack Inbound only), select Filter by and select Department or Office Location, then from the next menu that appears, select the specific department or office location.
- In the Search field, begin typing your search criteria. The results will be narrowed as you type.
UPDATED: 01 November 2023