Pre-registering a visitor using the PB Companion mobile app for Smart Access Management
A staff member can pre-registor a visitor using the PB Companion mobile app. This helps if they cannot access the Smart Access Management website at that time.
Products Affected: Smart Access Management®
A staff member can pre-register a visitor using the PB Companion mobile app. This helps if they cannot access the Smart Access Management website at that time.
- If necessary, sign in to the PB Companion mobile app. Tap Pre-Registration or tap Pre-Registered Visitors and then tap + Pre-Registration.
- Select the date and time when the visitor will attend.
- Select the location.
- Select the site.
- Select the visitor type. Only visitor types assigned to your chosen site, using the Smart Access Management website, will appear.
- Tap Next.
- Complete the visitor details fields. The only mandatory fields are Email and Name. All others are optional. Tap Next once complete.
- If you need to send the visitor documentation to review before they arrive, tap HEALTH AND SAFETY DOCUMENTS and select the required documents from the list.
- If you need the visitor to upload documentation before they arrive, tap REQUIRED DOCUMENTS from the menu and then make your selection from the list.
- Tap the Notify visitor to upload documentation tick box.
- If necessary, add a comment to be included in the email.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Finish.
- An email is sent to the visitor that contains a QR code. If documentation is required, the email contains a link to upload this. The visitor uses the QR code to sign in at the kiosk on their arrival.
- Tap Done to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 14 February 2024