Uploading a new text only graphic on the SendPro Mailstation
You can use My Graphics to create a new text only, image and text or return address graphic to print on your mail pieces using your SendPro MailstationHW20. To print a return address or an image and text graphic, please see related topics below.
Your SendPro Mailstation HW20 allows you to create and save a maximum of 7 custom graphics this includes images and text, text only and return addresses.
You must upload your graphics in My Graphics via your computer before you can add them to your mail piece.
Note: Graphics will print in black and white.
- Graphics must be between minimum 12.7mm and maximum 41mm in width.
- Graphics are fixed at 22mm height.
- Graphics are not available when using some special services such as 'Royal Mail Signed for'. Your graphic will not print if such a service is chosen.
- There are 3 default graphics preloaded onto your system. Default graphics can not be removed.
To add an image and text graphic in My Graphics:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the + next to your product.
- Select MyGraphics.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions by ticking I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Start Creating New MyGraphics.
- Click Text only.
- Enter a name for your new text only graphic into the Graphic name text field. This can be a maximum of 16 characters.
- Click Next.
- Check that the product listed in the top box is the product that you want to populate with your new graphic.
- Enter the width of your text only graphic up to a maximum 41mm.
- Click Next.
- In the custom text box, enter your text and edit using the tools on the screen. Text must not exceed 256 characters.
- Click Add Text.
- Preview your text and edit using the tools on the screen. If you want to start again, click Remove.
- When you have completed your editing, click Next.
- Preview the image. If you want to save your text only graphic to your computer, right click on the image and save.
- If you are happy with the preview click Upload Now. Your new graphic will become available to use on your SendPro Mailstation after a few minutes.
- If you would like to edit the text only graphic, click Return to editing to make changes.
UPDATED: 31 January 2024