Setting up Quick Receive in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can use the Quick Receive feature in the mobile app to rapidly receive while collecting minimal package information.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Receive Packages.
- If necessary, select your Site.
- In the Quick Receive section, check or uncheck the boxes for each field as needed:
- Check the Display box to show the field on the form and allow capture.
- Check the Retain Last Entry box to copy the field's value from the previous package to the next package.
- Check the Use 2D barcode recipient box to automatically populate the recipient field from the carrier barcode.
- Check the Prompt for multiple recipient match box to have the system prompt when there is more than one recipient with the same name in the system.
- Select the Update button at the top to save your changes.
- Synchronize mobile devices.
UPDATED: 08 February 2024