Business shipping and mailing services | Pitney Bowes
5 reasons to start using SendPro®
Reducing the complexity of sending to save.
As sending options become more complex and competitive, three key requirements dominate the office sender’s wish list – saving costs and time, simplifying the process and visibility into everything that’s been sent. But sorting through the services and rates offered by the major carriers can be time-consuming and frustrating. This is especially true during the annual changes to the USPS® and carrier rates and rate structures. And how can you allow the broadest user access while providing tracking and reporting all from one place?
Navigating through all these complexities and changes can become a huge headache if you’re on your own. The good news is, you’re not.
Say hello to SendPro® -- a family of products that simplifies mailing and shipping for businesses of all sizes. SendPro helps you send large envelopes, express deliveries and packages, like Priority Mail, from one easy-to-use application. Rates are up to date at all times. All you need to do is start using it. Here’s why.
01. Save money.
SendPro provides you access to optimized USPS and UPS® rates and enables you to compare sending options:
- Benefit from USPS Commercial Base rates for Priority Mail that save you up to 40.4% compared to the retail rates. These Commercial rates are prices you can’t even get at the Post Office.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of UPS discounts for Pitney Bowes clients:
- Save a minimum of 18% percent off UPS Next Day Air® and 9% off UPS Ground Commercial and Residential.
02. Simplify the process.
Sending even one item can involve multiple steps and choices. SendPro reduces the steps and makes the process easy:
- Anyone can log in and ship, right from their own desk. SendPro easily guides online users to make smarter decisions on the best service to use for the best price. Or users can simply enter and save their destination address in the online address book, making it simple for a centralized mail center to select the address and the right carrier to meet the required delivery timeframe.
- SendPro provides a single view for all your sending, eliminating the need to sort through multiple carrier web pages or workstations to find the best, most accurate rate.
With SendPro, you have the confidence of knowing that you are not over-paying for your packages:
- Integrated scales accurately weigh packages, and SendPro removes the complexity of zones and dimensional rates.
- Address validation and correction helps ensure your packages are going to be delivered.
- You get accurately weighed and measured shipments and can easily print carrier-compliant labels complete with postage and address information.
04. Tracking and visibility.
Do you feel like you’ve lost control of all the important details in the sending process? SendPro reins in the chaos, from monitoring your sending activities to capturing associated costs:
- You will get a consolidated history of all the shipments you make through USPS, UPS and other major carriers, including costs, services and tracking numbers, so you have a clear, single view of your complete mailing and shipping spend.
- Track shipments and manage expenses online, from anywhere.
05. Smarter carrier choices.
Use SendPro to easily compare the service options offered by USPS, UPS and other major carriers, greatly simplifying the carrier management process from end-to-end:
- When you have a larger packet or package to send, SendPro helps you identify the best way to ship, whether you need the lowest rate or the fastest delivery time.
- SendPro provides you a single-view of all your carriers, reducing the time it takes to compare carrier service options.
Pitney Bowes and the Corporate logo are trademarks of Pitney Bowes Inc. or a subsidiary. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved.