The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
IntelliLink Desktop for Pitney Bowes Software Products
UPDATED: 14 October 2017
Affected products: IntelliLink™, Ascent™, SendSuite® Xpress, MeterNet™, Business Manager™
IntelliLink Desktop® is a Windows application that keeps your Pitney Bowes software products current with the latest software and data file updates. Available updates display on the IntelliLink Desktop user interface. From there, you can download and install them on your system.
To install IntelliLink Desktop you need:
- Broadband internet connection (such as cable or DSL)
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
Download IntelliLink Desktop now to ensure the tool is installed and your system is up-to-date. Installation takes about 10 minutes.
With IntelliLink Desktop, you can:
- Update your system automatically via the internet.
- Manage your software and postal rate updates.
- Get automatic reminders of all updates.
What to expect after installing IntelliLink Desktop:
- The application checks for available updates every 24 hours. Updates are downloaded daily at a time chosen by you.
- When updates are available, you see the IntelliLink Desktop icon in your system tray.
- To access the update, double-click the IntelliLink Desktop icon on your system tray to open your IntelliLink Desktop user interface.
- For update information, select the 'more...' link in the lower right part of your update screen.
- To install your update, select the INSTALL button.
Learn more about IntelliLink: