Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
- From the SendPro Tablet Home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the upper right.
- Tap Users.
- Tap the Invite button. The Invite User window opens.
Note: If your SendPro subscription does not allow for multiple users, the Invite option will be disabled. To upgrade your subscription to one that allows for more users, select the Click to see upgrade options link next to the Want to invite more users? notice in the upper right.
- In the Invite User window, tap in the Add email address field and enter the user's e-mail address. To add more than one user at the same time, enter them with a space or comma between each address.
- Select a role for the new user from the Role menu.
- Tap Invite. Each invited user will receive an email and will appear in the list of users with a Status of Invited.
Once the invited user received the email, they follow these steps to sign in:
- Select the Sign In link in the welcome email.
- Enter their name and create a password to complete their registration.
- Tap Complete My Registration.
UPDATED: February 12, 2021