To use cost accounts to keep track of how you are spending postage on SendPro® Shipping, assign an account to each label you print. You can also assign a cost account to each postage refill.
- From the home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap Cost Account in the menu at the top.
- Tap the + button.
- Enter the Account Name, up to 20 characters. Account names may contain lower case letters, upper case letters, numbers, and the special characters listed below.
- (Optional) Enter a Description, up to 200 characters. The description may contain the same characters as the account name.
- To activate the account, tap Active. To deactivate the account, tap Inactive.
- To make this the account that is automatically used for all labels, tap the Make this my default Cost Account box.
- Tap Add Account.
Allowed special characters account names and descriptions:
- - (hyphen/dash)
- _ (underscore)
- ' (single quote)
- @ (at sign)
To import or export multiple Cost Accounts, sign in to SendPro® Online using your SendPro user ID and password.
UPDATED: February 16, 2021