Adding or refilling postage to the mailstation and mailstation2
Add or refill postage for your meter balance as soon as you receive a message that your funds are getting low.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
In order to print postage onto your mailpiece, you must transfer postage funds from your Reserve Account or Purchase Power account to your meter. The meter deducts the amount of your postage from the available funds on your meter. When your meter funds are low, you must add or refill more postage from your Reserve Account or Purchase Power account.
Before you beginMake sure your meter is connected to the internet.
Adding postage to your meterFollow these steps to add or refill postage to your meter:
- Select Funds.
- Press Review (down) until Refill Postage? appears.
- Press Yes/Enter.
- Select a refill option:
- Press Yes/Enter to refill the same amount of postage as the last time you refilled postage. The amount you last refilled appears.
- Press Clear to specify the amount of money you wish to transfer from your Reserve Account or Purchase Power account to your meter.
- Enter your desired refill amount, using only whole numbers.
- Press Yes/Enter.
- Press Yes/Enter again to confirm your amount and begin your transfer. Update Complete appears when the transaction is complete.
- Press Yes/Enter to accept the refill message.
- Select a print option.
- Press Yes/Enter to print a receipt. Have an envelope or tape sheet ready to insert into your meter.
- Press No to continue. Any available rates or software updates get downloaded at this time. Your meter returns to the Home screen.
- Low Funds: Refill Postage? message on the mailstation and mailstation2
- Balance Too Low or "Insufficient Funds" message on a Pitney Bowes postage meter
- Meter Connection Methods
- Connection errors and messages on the mailstation series
- Checking your postage account balance on the mailstation and mailstation2
- Choose Your Postage Payment Method
UPDATED: June 12, 2023