In order to print postage onto your mail piece, you must transfer postage funds from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter. The meter deducts the amount of your postage from the available funds on your meter. When your meter funds are low, you must add or refill more postage from your Pitney Bowes account.
Before you begin
Make sure your meter is connected to the internet.
Follow these steps to add postage to your meter:
- Select Funds.
- Press Review (down) and select Refill Postage?
- Press Yes/Enter and select a refill option:
- Press Enter to refill the same amount of postage as the last time you refilled postage. The screen displays the actual dollar amount you last refilled
- Press Clear to specify the amount of money you wish to transfer from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter.
- Enter your desired refill amount, using only whole numbers.
- Select Yes/Enter.
- Select Yes/Enter again to confirm your amount and begin your transfer.
- You have successfully refilled postage when the message Update Complete appears.
- Press Yes/Enter to accept the refill message.
- Select a print option.
- Press Yes/Enter to print a receipt. Have an envelope or tape sheet ready to insert into your machine.
- Press No to continue.
Any available rates or software updates get downloaded at this time.
- Your meter returns to the Home screen.
Use the Contact Us
options below, if you need further assistance.Related topics:
UPDATED: February 07, 2021