Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
If you need to provide a label for someone to ship something back to you, you can create a return label.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History. All of the shipping labels appear by date. The most recent date appears first in the list.
- Find your label in the list or by using the search box.
- Tap on the shipment.
- Tap Create Return Label.
- Tap Continue through the screens to confirm the Sender and Recipient name and address.
- If necessary, confirm the size and weight of the item.
- Continue with Printing a shipping label.
UPDATED: August 06, 2021