Statements are mailed to you monthly. Because Purchase Power® is a line of credit, we cannot accept credit cards for payment. You can make a payment using one of the following methods. Select a blue link for detailed instructions:
- Pay Online - Make a manual payment or Set up automatic payments
- Pay by Check - Mail us a check, along with your statement payment coupons.
- Pay by Bank Account Transfer (ACH) - Contact your financial institution if you need additional help sending or formatting electronic payments.
- Pay by Phone - Payments can be made using your checking account via our automated phone system. Call 844.256.6444. Please have your account number available.
- Sign In to your account online or select the Go to button below to quickly access your current statement.
- Select the Pay button.
- Select a payment date using the Select Payment Date field.
- Note: Payments made after 4:30pm ET will be processed on the next business day.
- Select your bank account using the Select Payment Method field.
- Use the radio button options to select the amount you want to pay, then select the Review button.
- Verify payment details are correct, then select the Make Payment button or select the Edit link above the payment details table to modify.
- Select the Print Receipt button to print/save your payment confirmation details.
Your online payments can take up to 2 business days to be reflected in Your Account online.
The correct payee name and address will appear on your statement payment coupons. Include the coupon along with your payment and your 16-digit account number on your check. Allow 7-10 business days for mail and processing.
Make checks payable to: Pitney Bowes Purchase Power
When you mail your check, use one of the following addresses:
For Standard Mail:
PO Box 371874
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7874
For Overnight Mail:
Attn: Box 371874
500 Ross Street Suite 154-0470
Pittsburgh, PA 15262-0001
Pay by Bank Account Transfer - ACH Instructions
Use bank account transfers to push money from your bank account to the Pitney Bowes Bank in order to make a Purchase Power payment. Contact your financial institution if you need additional help sending or formatting electronic payments. The Automatic Clearing House (ACH) will be processed the next business day, if it is sent by 3pm EST.
Purchase Power® / EasyPermitPostage® / PB ShipStream™ Manager / Business Line of Credit
- Federal ID Number: 84-1386389 (Taxpayer ID#)
- Bank Name: BNY Mellon
- Beneficiary Account Name: The Pitney Bowes Bank Inc. – Purchase Power
- Bank Routing Number: 043 000 261
- Bank Account Number: 000-1250933
- Formatting Types: CTX , CCD, or CCD+
: We do not accept format types PPD or PPD+.
Your Pitney Bowes account number is REQUIRED.
Use addenda fields to include your 16-digit Purchase Power account number in a valid ANSI X12 format.
Home Banking Payments
Include your 16-digit Purchase Power Account Number when you set up Pitney Bowes as one of your billers.
UPDATED: March 20, 2021