Products affected: DM100i® (P700, P705), DM125™ (PR00, PR05), DM200L™ (P7L1, P7L5), DM225™ (PRL1, PRL5)
To print postage onto your mail piece, you must transfer postage funds from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter. The meter deducts the amount of your postage from the available funds on your meter. When your meter funds are low, you must add or refill more postage from your Pitney Bowes account.
Before you beginMake sure the meter is connected to the internet.
Refill postage on the meter.
- Press Add Postage.
- Select a refill option.
- Select Add $-- to refill the same amount of postage as the last time you refilled postage.
- Select Add another amount to specify the amount of money you wish to transfer from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter.
- Enter the amount on the keypad.
- Select Continue.
- Press Yes/Enter to confirm.
- When Transfer Successful displays, select a print option.
- Select Yes/Enter and feed an envelope or tape sheet to print a receipt.
- Select No if you do not wish to print a receipt.
- The meter checks for available software updates. If the meter displays the message Update available, select Get Update Now.
- When the meter displays Install Successful, select Continue to return to the Home screen.
- "Balance Too Low" or "Insufficient Funds" message on a Pitney Bowes postage meter
- Setting the low funds warning
- To connect your meter, see the DM100i, DM125, DM200L, DM225 Install Guide.
- If your meter cannot connect, see Connection errors and messages.
- Checking your postage account balance
- To add funds to your account, see Paying for postage
UPDATED: May 07, 2021