The screen is blank or black.
A software update failed because the device could not connect to the internet.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the machine.
- Wait ten minutes.
- Connect the device using an available hard-wired connection (if you were using wireless, this is only temporary until the screen is restored).
- Plug the power cord back in firmly.
- Tap the power button and wait ten minutes.
- (Optional) Once the screen is restored the device can be put back on a wireless connection.
If the issue is not resolved, there may be a connection issue. Verify the LED lights where the Ethernet cord plugs into on the back of the machine.
- If there are no lights, verify the LAN port (your wall or router) being used is active or try another available LAN connection.
- If there are both green and amber lights or only an amber light, have your IT administrator review Advanced connectivity requirements for the SendPro Mailstation.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: January 29, 2021