Screen is blank or black on the SendPro Mailstation
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the machine.
- Wait ten minutes.
- Connect the device using an available hard-wired connection (if you were using wireless, this is only temporary until the screen is restored).
- Plug the power cord back in firmly.
- Tap the power button and wait ten minutes.
- (Optional) Once the screen is restored the device can be put back on a wireless connection.
- If there are no lights, verify the LAN port (your wall or router) being used is active or try another available LAN connection.
- If there are both green and amber lights or only an amber light, have your IT administrator review Advanced connectivity requirements for the SendPro Mailstation.
What to do if you are still unable to connect
Contact your IT department or the person who manages the IT settings in your business.
Ask them to verify that the network settings comply with the networking and connectivity details article within Related topics.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: August 30, 2021