The Rates Summary Report provides a summary of the active rate files in your system.
After you update your meter's rates by downloading rates or ZIP/Zone data to the meter, print a Rates Summary Report to confirm that your update was successful.
- Press Reports.
- Select Printable reports.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Rates Summary Rpt..
- When prompted, insert tape sheet or envelope into the machine. After your report prints, your system returns back to the Printable reports menu.
- In the report's Effective column, look at the date of the rate change. If the date is not correct, update your rates again.
- Press Clear (back arrow key) to return to the Reports type menu, or press Home to return to the Home screen.
Rates Summary Report data
Description: the specific type of rate.
Version: the alpha-numeric identifier used for this rate.
Effective Date: the date the rate takes effect.
Active: indicates if the rate is active (Yes or No).
Meter Number: the serial number of this meter.
- For multi-page reports, you get prompted to insert another envelope or tape sheet.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021