To get the latest USPS rates, perform a rate update to ensure that you print accurate postage. Follow these steps to update and then confirm your USPS rates.
- Watch the video to learn how to update your USPS rates
- Update your USPS rates
- Confirm that your rates updated successfully
- Press Options on your Home screen.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Center.
- Select Uploads & Downloads.
- If your screen displays Update Available or Update Required, select Get Update Now.
- Select Continue when the screen displays New Rates Downloaded Install Successful.
- If Print Report (Yes/No) displays, select No.
- Press Page Down or Enter when the screen displays New Rates Active, then select Don't show again.
- Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
- Use your smartphone to follow these steps in front of your meter. Visit Updating Your Product , select Meters, and then select your meter from the images shown.
- This update can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During peak periods, heavy network traffic may require several connection attempts.
- Do not unplug your power cord or remove the network cords from the meter while it is updating. This may cause damage to your meter. However, if your meter has been unresponsive for more than 15 minutes, disconnect the power cord; wait one minute; plug it back in; and restart the update process.
- Wait for two hours after updating your USPS rates.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button to confirm that your update installed successfully:
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance.
UPDATED: October 19, 2021