"Connection Due" or "Connection Required" or "Connection Required by Post" message on the mailstation, DM series, and SendPro 300
Connect your meter to resolve a "Connection Due" or "Connection Required" or "Connection Required by Post" message on the mailstation, mailstation2, DM100i, DM125, DM200L, DM225, DM300C, DM400C, DM450C, DM475 and SendPro 300.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™, SendPro® 300
Your meter displays the message "Connection Due" or "Connection Required" or "Connection Required by Post" and does not run mail.
USPS® regulations require that your meter get inspected periodically. This inspection occurs automatically when you connect your meter to the Pitney Bowes Data Center to refill postage or perform a balance inquiry.
Follow these steps to connect the meter to the Pitney Bowes Data Center to clear the message:
- Make sure that your meter is connected to access the Pitney Bowes Data Center using:
- Select Connect Now or have your meter check your PB Postage (PBP) balance.
Important: It is unnecessary for you to add funds to your meter to clear this message.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete any pending downloads.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
- If your meter cannot connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, see Resolving meter connection issues for your meter model.
- See the Install Guide that came with your meter for setup instructions. Find install guides on the support page for your meter model.
UPDATED: January 23, 2023