Creating job settings in Relay Integrity Pro
The Options screen is where you specify your Relay model, fold type, and paper size in Relay Integrity Pro.
Products affected: Relay® Integrity Pro
The Options screen is where you specify your Relay model, fold type, and paper size.
- In the Home screen, click Options.
- Leave the folder paths (1) as the default setting.
- Select your inserter model (2).
- Select the Fold Type (3) (available for Relay models 2500, 3500, or 4500 only).
- (Optional) Select Print after Processing (4) to send the job directly to a printer instead of a file.
- Select printing options (5).
- Set a threshold for Overcount (6).
- Select a Paper Size (7).
- (Optional) Click Barcode Location (8) to load a sample file and set your barcode location on the page.
- (Optional) Click Advanced Options (9) to specify your barcode size and shape, along with other options.
- Select the options for your job, then click OK.
- Click the Jobs pull-down menu, then select Save Job.
UPDATED: May 09, 2022