Requesting a stamp refund in PitneyShip Pro
You can request a refund up to 60 days from the date on which you printed a stamp.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can request a refund up to 60 days from the date on which you printed a stamp. The refund process involves selecting the stamps you need refunded, printing a form, and mailing in the form and the original spoiled or misprinted postage. Stamps from more than one transaction can be refunded at the same time.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Shipping & Mailing > Request a Stamp Refund. The USPS Stamps tab shows only the stamps that are eligible for a refund.
- Select the arrow next to the stamp transaction you wish to refund.
- Select the boxes next to the individual stamps you wish to refund. You can select stamps from more than one transaction to be refunded at the same time.
- Once all of the stamps for which you need to request a refund are selected, select the Print Refund Form button.
- Confirm the stamps to be refunded and select Print Form. To remove stamps from this refund request, uncheck the boxes on this screen.
- The PDF form opens. Your information and the selected stamps will already be filled in. Do not write any other stamps on the form. (If you need to refund additional stamps, follow the steps above to create another form.) Print and sign the form.
- Mail the form and the spoiled postage to the address provided.
Important: The original spoiled or misprinted stamp sheets, envelopes, or stamp roll labels must be mailed in along with the form. If it is not included, the USPS will reject the request.
You can view your stamp refunds on the USPS Stamp Refunds tab in your Shipping & Postage History.
UPDATED: February 22, 2023