"DEVICE HUB Connection error" message when printing in PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro
When printing, the message "DEVICE HUB Connection error" appears. The message may also say "There was a problem with your stamp" or "The stamp was generated but unable to print".
The printer is configured to "Print directly to the printer" instead of spooling.
- Press the Windows + r on your keyboard to open the Run command.
- Type Control Panel and click OK.
- Change the View by menu to Small icons.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer and select Printer properties.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Select Spool print documents so program finishes printing faster.
- Click OK.
- Try the printing the transaction again by clicking Try Again on the error message.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: August 08, 2022