Scheduling reports in PitneyAnalytics
In PitneyAnalytics, you can schedule reports and have them emailed to multiple recipients. You can filter these reports to see exactly what you need to track your postage spend, refill amounts, and contracts.
- Select Analytics > Reports.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locker locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis.
- Select and arrange the data you want to view.
- Click Schedule Report. You'll be prompted to give the report a display name.
- Select either CSV or native Microsoft Excel formatting
- Enter your recipients' email addresses separated by commas. The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Your recipients may need to check their junk email folders if they don't receive this report at first
- Set the Start Date and End Date.
- Select Save.
- To edit the scheduled report, select the Scheduled/Exported tab, then click the Edit icon.
- Click Update when you are finished making changes.
UPDATED: September 06, 2022