Adding or refilling postage on the SendPro MailCenter
In order to print postage onto your mailpiece, you must transfer postage funds from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter. The meter deducts the amount of your postage from the available funds on your meter. When your meter funds are low, you must add or refill more postage from your Pitney Bowes account.
Before you begin
- Make sure your meter is connected to the internet.
- Select a method to access your Funds screen:
- Select Funds on the Home screen.
- Select Postage in meter at the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Add Postage to Meter or Refill My Meter when you receive a low funds warning or an insufficient funds error. If you see a lock symbol next to Add Postage to Meter, then you do not have rights to refill the meter.
- Select the Meter Funds tab.
- Select Add Postage to Meter or Refill my Meter.
- Select a refill option.
- Select Last refill amount to add the same postage amount selected for your last refill.
- Select Default refill amount to add the default postage amount.
- Select Other amount to specify the amount of money you wish to transfer from your Pitney Bowes account to your meter. Enter the refill amount and select OK.
- Select Confirm when prompted. Your meter connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, adds your postage to your meter and notifies you when it is finished.
- Select Print receipt if you want to print a receipt.
- To print the receipt on an envelope, place an envelope of the feed deck, and select Start.
- To print the receipt on a piece of tape, select Tape.
- If you have an optional attached printer, select Print on document.
- Select Done to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: September 22, 2023