Reactivating spot black (#2) printing on the SendPro MailCenter
If you turned off spot black printing, once you replace the black ink cartridge during the grace period, reactivate spot black printing from the Run Mail screen on your SendPro® MailCenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
While the spot black (#2) grace period is active, the status bar on the Run Mail screen will display an alert with the option to reactivate spot black (#2) printing.
Spot black (#2) printing can only be reactivated from the Run Mail screen.
- Select Reactivate Spot K.
- Select Yes, proceed.
- Follow the prompts to install the ink cartridge and reconfigure the system.
Warning! Do no open any covers unless prompted to do so. Opening covers out of turn or otherwise interfering with the system will result in a series of error messages that may require the system to be restarted.
- Once the system has been reconfigured, you will be prompted to print test patterns on tape. Select Ready.
- Select Tape.
- Check the test pattern.
- If the solid lines of the test sample are unbroken, select Image is OK - Done.
- If the test pattern has missing or incomplete lines, select Not OK - Clean print head. Once the cleaning operation completes, you will be prompted to print another test pattern. If the pattern still has broken or missing lines, you may need to replace the ink cartridge or print head.
UPDATED: February 09, 2023