Understanding your line of credit (Purchase Power)
Understanding Our Line of Credit and Its AdvantagesBy consolidating your postage, mailing, and shipping costs into the Pitney Bowes Bank Line of Credit (Purchase Power), you can manage expenses, extend payment cycles, and minimize the risk of disruptions. This approach preserves cash flow and provides a clear overview of expenses for improved efficiency and customer trust.
- Itemized statements are issued monthly.
- With flexible payment terms, you have the option to pay the full amount due, the minimum, or anything in between, similar to a credit card.
- Earn Loyalty Rewards Points for every dollar spent.
- Get customized reporting using Total Postage Management.
You need to activate your Line of Credit (Purchase Power) account to use it. To activate your Purchase Power account, follow the prompts on the screen during your next meter refill.
- Pay your Line of Credit (Purchase Power) statement
- View and Print Statements
- View account balance & available credit
- Understanding Fees & Charges
- Apply for a credit limit increase
- Pay your Line of Credit with funds in your Deposit Account (Reserve Account)
Eligibility subject to credit approval and customer verification. This is not a commitment to lend, and this does not create, and is not intended to create a legally binding obligation on either of us. Program, rates, Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
Banking products and services are provided by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Pitney Bowes, Pitney Bowes Bank, and the Corporate logo are trademarks of Pitney Bowes Inc. or a subsidiary. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pitney Bowes Bank is state chartered and located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
UPDATED: November 27, 2023