The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Checking your postage account balance
UPDATED: January 23, 2018
View your postage balance online or by meter.
Online - Go directly to 'Your Financials' section of your account - select this blue button and sign in:
Your Purchase Power® postage account balance(s) are displayed first. View your available credit, balances, monthly minimum due, or download the details as a PDF or CSV file.
TIP: If you do not have a profile, learn how to sign up, then access your Purchase Power and/or Reserve Account prepaid postage details online.
On your meter - Select your meter for steps to easily get balance information directly on your machine:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450™, DM475C™
- Connect+® / SendPro® P-Series
- SendPro® 300
- SendPro® C200, SendPro® C300, SendPro® C400
- Invoices - this shows the amount due for your lease, rental, service, or supply invoice(s).
- Purchase Power - this shows your current balance, and minimum amount due for payment.
- Prepaid Postage - this reflects your current postage balance if you pre-pay for postage using the Reserve Account or USPS®.
TIP: If you have not created your Pitney Bowes online profile, view instructions.