The Reserve Account is a prepaid deposit account to pay for postage for your meter, mailing, shipping (USPS only), permit, and mailhouse. Your postage funds are held in an FDIC-insured account at The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., and earn interest in the form of postage credits based on the average daily balance.
How to add postage funds into your Reserve Account:
- Mail your check with the Reserve Account Deposit Coupon.
TIP: See how to send a payment or deposit.
- Use Scheduled Pay to set up electronic deposits (monthly, weekly, semi-monthly), or when the balance reaches a minimum threshold you define.
Set up recurring Reserve Account deposits.
- Add funds directly into your account with ACH & Fed Wire Reserve Account Deposits.
How to activate a Reserve Account:
Print the Tax Payer Identification Form. Once completed and signed, fax the form to us: 1-203-546-2277.
- Your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is your Employer Identification Number (EIN) if you are a partnership, corporation, bank, non-profit organization, state or government agency.
- Your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is your Social Security Number if you are a sole proprietor.
Regular Mail - Allow up to 7-10 days for mail and processing time.
PO Box 223648
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-2648
Express Mail - Allow up to three days for mail and processing time.
Attn: PO Box 223648
500 Ross Street Suite 154-0460
Pittsburgh, PA 15262-0001
- How to send a payment for your Reserve Account
- Set up recurring Reserve Account deposits
- How to cancel or remove an account
- Need a deposit coupon? Send your deposit using the Reserve Account Deposit Coupon. Remember: Add your 8-digit number to the coupon.
- Postage Account - often referred to as Postage By Phone (PBP) or Reserve Account - is an 8-digit number associated with refilling postage and organizing your postage funds
UPDATED: April 2, 2019