Pay for Postage Funds
For options to add funds to your postage account, see: Paying for Postage.
- Pay later: Purchase Power® Credit Line - use Purchase Power to pay for mailing and shipping postage, and you are billed later in monthly statements.
- Prepaid deposits:
Refill / Add Postage at your Meter
Select the link for your product:
- SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro+®, SendPro® Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Note: SendPro C uses two separate postage accounts. Select one of the postage types:
Refill / Add postage to your meter using Your Account online
Check both items before you add postage:
Follow these steps:
- In the top menu under Your Products select the product category and locate the meter that needs to be refilled.
- Select the Add Postage button or click the row to open the product window. Note: If your meter has never connected to the internet, this button will not appear.
- In this window, at top left is your current Meter Balance. Note: this is as of last time the meter connected to the internet.
- Select the Add Postage to Meter button at top left
- An area appears to enter the amount of postage you wish to add. You must enter full dollar amount.
- View your current account balances used to pay for postage. These are your prepaid (reserve) account and available credit that can be drawn on for adding postage to this meter. The Total Available amount of prepaid plus credit line is also shown, which is the maximum you can enter.
- Select the white Add to Meter button, review the amount, then start the meter refill of postage by selecting Confirm Refill. This may take a few minutes; a loading arrow appears during this process and a confirmation will display once the postage has been sucessfully added. IMPORTANT NOTE: Closing the window does not stop the transaction, please wait for the confirmation message before closing.
Get your Postage Balance
- On your meter: Press the Funds key to see your available balance, or get steps for your machine here.
- Online: View available postage balances for your Credit Lines (Purchase Power) or available funds in your Prepaid accounts.
Using Your Account, see reports by activity: view "Meter refills only", or "All activity" to display meter refills PLUS other account activity, such as payments, purchases and credits. Learn more.
UPDATED: April 25, 2022