The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
UPDATED: June 11, 2018
Make sure you meter is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Select the link for your product:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™ (K700, K7M0)
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™ (PR00, PR05, PL00, PLR1)
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™ (G900, G905)
- DM500™-- DM1100™ (1C00, 1D00)
- Connect+® /SendPro® P-Series (500W-3000/P1000-P3000)
- SendPro® 300 (PRZ0)
- SendPro® C200, SendPro® C300, SendPro® C400 (H100)
- SendPro® online shipping & mailing solution
Pay for Postage Funds
For details about options to add funds to your postage account, see: Paying for Postage.
It is your choice:
- Pay later: Purchase Power® Line of Credit - use Purchase Power to pay for postage, and receive monthly statements.
- Pre pay:
Tip: With Prepaid funds, use Postage By Phone to check your balance and pay for postage.
Find your Postage Balance
- On your meter: Press the Funds key to see your available balance.
- Online: view Purchase Power funds or your Prepaid balance.