The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
UPDATED: January 11, 2018
Make sure you meter is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center. Select the link for your product, then follow the steps:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
- DM500™-- DM1100™
- Connect+® /SendPro® P-Series
- SendPro® 300
- SendPro® online shipping & mailing solution
- SendPro® C200, SendPro® C300, SendPro® C400
Pay for Postage Funds
After using your initial deposit, there are several options to add postage funds. See details: Paying for Postage.
- Pay later: Purchase Power® - use as a line of credit and receive monthly statements.
- With Prepaid funds, use Postage By Phone to check your balance and pay for postage.
Find your Postage Balance
- On your meter: Press the Funds key to see your available balance.
- Online: view Purchase Power funds or your Prepaid balance.