The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
Make sure you meter is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Select the link for your product:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™ (K700, K7M0)
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™ (PR00, PR05, PL00, PLR1)
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™ (G900, G905)
- DM500™-- DM1100™ (1C00, 1D00)
- Connect+® /SendPro® P-Series (500W-3000/P1000-P3000)
- SendPro® 300 (PRZ0)
- SendPro+® | SendPro C C200, C300, C400, C425 (1H00, 2H00)
- SendPro® Online shipping & mailing solution
Pay for Postage Funds
For options to add funds to your postage account, see: Paying for Postage.
It is your choice:
- Pay later: Purchase Power® Line of Credit - use Purchase Power to pay for postage, and receive monthly statements.
- Pre pay:
Tip: With Prepaid funds, use Postage By Phone to check your balance and pay for postage.
Get your Postage Balance
- On your meter: Press the Funds key to see your available balance.
- Online: view Purchase Power credit limit or funds available in your Prepaid balance.
UPDATED: January 11, 2019