Pay for Postage Funds
For options to add funds to your postage account, see: Paying for Postage.
- Pay later: Purchase Power® Credit Line - use Purchase Power to pay for mailing and shipping postage, and you are billed later in monthly statements.
- Prepaid deposits:
Refill / Add Postage at your Meter
Check both items before you add postage:
Select the link for your product:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™ (K700, K7M0)
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™ (P700, PR00, PL00, PLR1)
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™ (G900, G910)
- DM500™-- DM1100™ (1C00, 1D00)
- Connect+® /SendPro® P-Series (500W-3000/P1000-P3000)
- SendPro® 300 (PRZ0)
- SendPro® C | SendPro+® (2H00, 8H00)
Note: SendPro C uses two separate postage accounts, one for Trackable Labels and one for Envelope Printing. The funds for one cannot be used for the other.
- SendPro® Online
Refill / Add postage to your meter using Your Account online
Follow these steps:
- Scroll to the section, Your Products and locate the meter you wish to add postage.
- Select the link, Add Postage, or click the row for that meter to open the product window.
- In the product window locate the section Postage Balance. The available balance on your meter displays. Select the blue button: Add Postage Funds to Meter.
- Enter the amount of postage you wish to add to your meter, the select the button, Add.
Note: You must enter a full dollar amount.
- A confirmation displays with the updated postage balance on the meter.
Get your Postage Balance
- On your meter: Press the Funds key to see your available balance, or get steps for your machine here.
- Online: View available postage balances for your Credit Lines (Purchase Power) or available funds in your Prepaid accounts.
Using Your Account, see reports by activity: view "Meter refills only", or "All activity" to display meter refills PLUS other account activity, such as payments, purchases and credits. Learn more.
UPDATED: July 27, 2019