The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Helpful resources available with your online account profile
UPDATED: 11 June 2016
Your pitneybowes.com account has many resources to assist with your business needs. Once you register online, add your products, services, payment accounts, and customize your profile settings. Register now and explore the useful tools, including:
Manage Profile Settings & Info
- Change your password and modify your profile
- Manage locations or update addresses of one or all of your products and services
TIP: Update the billing information at the same time - select the corresponding checkbox and your profile with automatically sync the new address as the new billing address for that item
- Update your credit card or banking info online
Add Account(s) to Profile
When signing into your account, make sure you enter all of your payment Account Number(s). NOTE: This is to set up online billing and customize your profile with information and features related to YOUR products. LEARN MORE.
Refer to any Pitney Bowes invoice and enter the Account Number - located at the TOP of your invoice. Examples of Account Number: 10-digit BPN (Business Partner Number); Postage by Phone®; PitneyWorks®.
View & Pay Bills Online
Once you add your account information you can easily view and pay bills by signing in online. You can also view your prior Bills Hiistory and update settings, like notifications and delivery options.
Shop for Supplies
- Ordering made easy. By adding all products and accounts, your profile is customized to help you with ordering supplies
- Learn about deals and special promotions
- Faster processing for returning items, or checking delivery status of your order
Create a Case
Create a Case for support with your account or for technical service with your products. Check the status of your open Cases online, anytime.
Tracking Mail & Parcels
This directs to Canada Post™ - enter your tracking number to check the delivery status of mail or parcels
You can develop personalized digital logos to download to your meter - for free. Learn more about creating your own envelope messages.
This tool helps quickly verify an address. Enter information as instructed on the page:
- Name or Company
- Street (required), City (required), Province (enter this, postal code, or both), Postal Code (enter this or province or both)
“How Do I…” widget
Access information to top questions, such as 'how do I...'
- Update profile settings, password, or account details
- ValueMax information