Printing a custom or standard graphic on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Customise your mail by adding a custom logo or standard graphic.
Uploading Custom Graphics
You can upload a graphic via Your Account. Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
Downloading Custom Graphics
Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Rates and Updates. Your graphic downloads will then be available for printing.
Your device has a set of standard graphic images that you can add when you print postage.
Printing a custom or standard graphic
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account, then select an account.
- Tap Weight.
- Tap Scale.
- Place the envelope on the scale. You must do this before the next step or else the Apply button remains inactive.
- Tap Class then select the class of mail you want.
- Tap Graphic.
- Select the graphic you want from the list.
- Tap Apply.
- Insert the envelope into the device to verify that the envelope prints correctly.
UPDATED: 13 June 2023