Your franking machine's display is black, blank or in power saving mode.
The display may be off, disconnected, or malfunctioning.
Ensure your franking machine is on:
- Check if the blue power light on the front of your franking machine is on.
- If the light is off, press the power button to power up your franking machine.
- If the franking machine does not power up within a few minutes, check that the power cord is plugged into a functioning wall outlet.
- If the blue power light is illuminated and the display remains blank, hold down the power button until the blue power light goes off. This will turn the franking machine off. Allow 10 seconds to pass and then press the power button on again.
- If you have the optional 15-inch display, there is a power button on the lower right corner along with a power led. It also has an external power adapter instead of a power cable running through the tower.
- Your franking machine's display can show No Signal if the display is powered on, but the franking machine is off or the VGA cable is loose or disconnected.
- Sometimes the vibration from tapping the screen will cause the cables to loosen on the display. Check that all of the connections on the back of the display are tight and secure:
- There is a 15-pin VGA that plugs into the left side of the franking machine.
- There is a USB cable that connects to into the left side of the franking machine.
- There is a power cable that runs into the display mounting tower.
UPDATED: February 24, 2021